Brilliant Diamonds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Brilliant Diamonds

The official site of the chorus, Brilliant Diamonds

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bow down to your Shota leader or I'll invade your "vital regions"! Just kidding...maybe :D

Go down 
+2
Nocturnal
Kioshi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kioshi
Admin
Kioshi

Bow down to your Shota leader or I'll invade your "vital regions"! Just kidding...maybe :D Empty
PostSubject: Bow down to your Shota leader or I'll invade your "vital regions"! Just kidding...maybe :D   Bow down to your Shota leader or I'll invade your "vital regions"! Just kidding...maybe :D EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 12:47 am

Sorry for the long title and possible awkwardness; too much sugar in the system. Very Happy

Anyway, hello to all of you wonderful people!

My name is Kioshi, though if you know my real name, you can call me by that. It doesn't really matter to me. I'm 17 and a senior, but most people think that I'm 12 or younger since I'm only five feet tall and have a young appearance. I'm Asian, specifically Cambodian, Thai and Chinese. I also have a large family, consisting of parents and seven siblings, one of which is a baby who I take care of a lot, resulting in me replying to things late. I'm also engaged to a wonderful boy, I say boy because he is two years younger than me. ^^'

Music is my life and I'll listen to anything, except Miley Cyrus, Justin Beiber, the Jonas Brothers and a couple other people/groups.

My favorite animes are Saint Seiya, Cyborg 009, the Dragonball series, the Yu-Gi-Oh series, Hamtaro, X/1999, Axis Powers: Hetalia, Kuroshitsuji, Ouran High School Host Club, and a whole load of others.
My favorite mangas would be Wish, Vampire Game, and a few others that I can't quite remember right now.
My favorite games (video/online/etc) are the Dynasty Warriors series, the Samurai Warriors series, Sword of the New World, Forsaken World, Jade Dynasty, Heroes of Three Kingdoms, and the Shin Megami Tensei series.

I don't know what else to write so ask me whatever else you want to know about me. Sorry if it's hard to follow!

Oh, and I'm happy to be working with all of you!
Back to top Go down
https://brilliantdiamonds.forumotion.com
Nocturnal

Nocturnal

Bow down to your Shota leader or I'll invade your "vital regions"! Just kidding...maybe :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bow down to your Shota leader or I'll invade your "vital regions"! Just kidding...maybe :D   Bow down to your Shota leader or I'll invade your "vital regions"! Just kidding...maybe :D EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:47 pm

OMG HETALIA!!!!! WHO IS YOUR FAVE CHARACTER?!?
Back to top Go down
AykaFTW

AykaFTW

PostSubject: Re: Bow down to your Shota leader or I'll invade your "vital regions"! Just kidding...maybe :D   Bow down to your Shota leader or I'll invade your "vital regions"! Just kidding...maybe :D EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:58 pm

ooohhh.. Hetalia,,
I LIKE ROMANO AND SPAIN!!!
Back to top Go down
Kioshi
Admin
Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: Bow down to your Shota leader or I'll invade your "vital regions"! Just kidding...maybe :D   Bow down to your Shota leader or I'll invade your "vital regions"! Just kidding...maybe :D EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 5:57 am

Nocturnal wrote:
OMG HETALIA!!!!! WHO IS YOUR FAVE CHARACTER?!?

Oh, that's a hard one. I would have to say China, though I pretty much love all the characters to death.
Back to top Go down
Nocturnal

Nocturnal

PostSubject: Re: Bow down to your Shota leader or I'll invade your "vital regions"! Just kidding...maybe :D   Bow down to your Shota leader or I'll invade your "vital regions"! Just kidding...maybe :D EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:38 pm

I probably would choose Germany or Russia. I love the scene where America orders "party favors" from Russia.
Back to top Go down
• w •

• w •

PostSubject: Re: Bow down to your Shota leader or I'll invade your "vital regions"! Just kidding...maybe :D   Bow down to your Shota leader or I'll invade your "vital regions"! Just kidding...maybe :D EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 3:12 pm

Uwaa, * 0 * Hello Ren-Kun.

I am Gachapoid

I guess we should be like, shota-buddies.
//highfive
Back to top Go down
http://bacon-is-yummy.deviantart.com
Kioshi
Admin
Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: Bow down to your Shota leader or I'll invade your "vital regions"! Just kidding...maybe :D   Bow down to your Shota leader or I'll invade your "vital regions"! Just kidding...maybe :D EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 6:01 pm

• w • wrote:
Uwaa, * 0 * Hello Ren-Kun.

I am Gachapoid

I guess we should be like, shota-buddies.
//highfive

Course we should!

Go shotas!! XD
Back to top Go down
haruhi1298

haruhi1298

PostSubject: Re: Bow down to your Shota leader or I'll invade your "vital regions"! Just kidding...maybe :D   Bow down to your Shota leader or I'll invade your "vital regions"! Just kidding...maybe :D EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 8:20 pm

Ahw, Len-kun, you're soooo CUTE!!! -Huggle- I wuv shotas, nyan~ <3
Back to top Go down
Sai

Sai

PostSubject: Re: Bow down to your Shota leader or I'll invade your "vital regions"! Just kidding...maybe :D   Bow down to your Shota leader or I'll invade your "vital regions"! Just kidding...maybe :D EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 6:05 pm

Hi Leader Smile You have to know me XD You picked me for Kaito so yeah Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bow down to your Shota leader or I'll invade your "vital regions"! Just kidding...maybe :D   Bow down to your Shota leader or I'll invade your "vital regions"! Just kidding...maybe :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Bow down to your Shota leader or I'll invade your "vital regions"! Just kidding...maybe :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brilliant Diamonds :: Chorus :: Introductions-
Jump to: