Brilliant Diamonds

The official site of the chorus, Brilliant Diamonds
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 This. Is. TETO!!! :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Riruka-chan~!

avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 20

PostSubject: This. Is. TETO!!! :D   Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:45 pm

Heysss! It's Teto Kasane here! Well... I don't really know how to introduce myself... I guess I'll start off by saying that I'm GIRL >.> haha... I'm in 7th grade and I play the viola in honors orchestra. I can play a lot of Vocaloid/anime songs, so you can ask me if you wanna do a duet with you... I'd LOVE to play the viola for it!!! XD TROLOLOLOL I have a deviantart account under the same name as my youtube account: TetoKasaneChimera

Reply so I can get to know you~! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sei

avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-10-23
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: This. Is. TETO!!! :D   Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:55 pm

hello
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riruka-chan~!

avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: This. Is. TETO!!! :D   Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:13 pm

Sei wrote:
hello


Hi~! Very Happy Which Vocaloid are you? tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sei

avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-10-23
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: This. Is. TETO!!! :D   Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:22 pm

Riruka-chan~! wrote:
Sei wrote:
hello


Hi~! Very Happy Which Vocaloid are you? tongue

Oh I'm not a vocaloid..I'm an Utau...and I'm Tei Sukone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riruka-chan~!

avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: This. Is. TETO!!! :D   Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:12 pm

Sei wrote:
Riruka-chan~! wrote:
Sei wrote:
hello


Hi~! Very Happy Which Vocaloid are you? tongue

Oh I'm not a vocaloid..I'm an Utau...and I'm Tei Sukone

Oh... Haha! Explains your profile pic Razz *derp* LOL isn't she a psycho Len fan? XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroHana1313

avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-10-22

PostSubject: Re: This. Is. TETO!!! :D   Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:34 am

Hi Teto-chan~! I'm Rin. I'm in 7th grade too! o3o
I play violin...I would duet with you, it's just that I'm not very confident in my playing. >.<
Hope to get to know you better~! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/KuroHana1313?blend=10&ob=5
Riruka-chan~!

avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: This. Is. TETO!!! :D   Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:05 am

KuroHana1313 wrote:
Hi Teto-chan~! I'm Rin. I'm in 7th grade too! o3
I play violin...I would duet with you, it's just that I'm not very confident in my playing. >.<
Hope to get to know you better~! Very Happy

Hai~! Very Happy nice to know that someone else is my age! Haha ... I'd love to do violin/Viola duet with you! I have lots of sheet music :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sei

avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-10-23
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: This. Is. TETO!!! :D   Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:26 am

Riruka-chan~! wrote:
Sei wrote:
Riruka-chan~! wrote:
Sei wrote:
hello


Hi~! Very Happy Which Vocaloid are you? tongue

Oh I'm not a vocaloid..I'm an Utau...and I'm Tei Sukone

Oh... Haha! Explains your profile pic Razz *derp* LOL isn't she a psycho Len fan? XD

yeah, that would explain my profile pic. lol ...and yes she is. loll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sai

avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2011-10-15

PostSubject: Re: This. Is. TETO!!! :D   Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:49 pm

Hi I'm Sai aka the Kaito of the group Smile Nice to meet you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroHana1313

avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-10-22

PostSubject: Re: This. Is. TETO!!! :D   Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:00 pm

Riruka-chan~! wrote:
KuroHana1313 wrote:
Hi Teto-chan~! I'm Rin. I'm in 7th grade too! o3
I play violin...I would duet with you, it's just that I'm not very confident in my playing. >.<
Hope to get to know you better~! Very Happy

Hai~! Very Happy nice to know that someone else is my age! Haha ... I'd love to do violin/Viola duet with you! I have lots of sheet music :3

LOL Yup, yup~ Very Happy
One day we'll duet...once I'm ready. o3o
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/KuroHana1313?blend=10&ob=5
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: This. Is. TETO!!! :D   

Back to top Go down
 
This. Is. TETO!!! :D
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brilliant Diamonds :: Chorus :: Introductions-
Jump to: